Camano Troll satisfies your quest for the best of all boating worlds. You’ll discover a spacious interior, exceptional seaworthiness, and the ability to cruise anytime and anywhere with confidence.
Located in the heart of Canada’s renowned boat-building industry, Camano’s skilled craftsmen work diligently to make your cruising experience pleasurable. Sturdy hull and house construction coupled with heavy insulation insures and extremely quiet, dry, and vibration-free ride. All mechanical, plumbing and color-coded electrical systems are fully accessible. There is abundant storage, everywhere, from the cockpit to the flybridge.
Camano’s timeless design and quality construction represent a marine investment that retains lasting value. Additionally, the all-fiberglass exterior translates into fewer maintenance worries and more time on the water
Cruising couples also appreciate Camano for its comfortable interior inside the bright and roomy cabin in a dinette table that converts easily into a double bed for guests. A fully-equipped galley that makes meal preparation enjoyable. The main sleeping area forward allows relaxation and privacy. There is a private head and shower along with ample closet space.
From the cabin and interior helm station, full-surround windows offer excellent 360-degree visibility.
The Camano’s unique Keelform® hull provides an exceptionally smooth and level ride. The large displacement keel and wide waterline beam essentially eliminate bow waves as the boat accelerates from rest to plane. The result, unlike a typical planing or semi-displacement hull, is a comfortable cruising experience at all speeds up to 17 knots.
Camano’s unique hull and standard 2– hp Volvo diesel delivers superior fuel economy. A 600-mile cruising range allows both day trips and extended cruising. At sea, the skeg-protected prop and rudder shields running gear from debris. On your return to home port, the standard bow thruster makes slipping into tights spots a cinch.
From Alaska’s Inside Passage to the warm waters of Mexico, to the scenic waterways of Chesapeake Bay, California, Maine, and Key West, choose Camano and discover a whole new world of boating pleasure.
The Camano 31 is structurally formed of high strength fiberglass laminates – hand laid mat, roving, and high-tech knits. Only the highest quality fiberglass and gel coat are used throughout.
- Hull bottom of solid fiberglass with molded structural stringer system. Keel is mat and roving reinforced with carbon fiber throughout high-stress areas.
- Hull sides cored with closed cell foam above the waterline, deck areas cored with balsa for stiffening and sound/thermal insulation.
- Hull-to-deck joints and bulkheads fiberglass laminated to form a strong unibody structure.
- Engine room thoroughly insulated to control noise and temperature.
- Exterior door and windows of welded, powder-coated aluminum. All glass is extra thick safety glass. Four side windows plus all-cabin window slide open for ventilation. Forward deck hatch (tinted) provide light and ventilation for the stateroom.
Specifications accurate at the time of printing
- Length overall (LOA) 31’
- Length on deck (LOD) 28’
- Beam 10’6”
- Draft 3’3”
- Displacement (½ load) 12,000 lbs
- Freeboard forward 60”
- Freeboard aft 45”
- Fuel Capacity 133 gals
- Unique Keelform® hull
Propulsion and Steering
- 200 hp diesel engine
- 4-blade bronze propeller with 1-½ inch stainless steel shaft
- Rudder shaft 1-¼ inch stainless steel
- Stainless steel skeg protecting prop and rudder
- Wet exhaust with muffler
- Dual Racor fuel filtration
- Seawater strainer
- 2 aluminum fuel tanks (net 133 US gal.)
- Fuel gauge
- Dual control stations
- Hydraulic steering
- Mahogany steering wheel
- 5 hp electric bow thruster
- Electric panel including ammeter and voltmeter
- AC polarity indicator
- All circuits protected by magnetic breakers
- 3 deep cycle marine batteries
- 30 amp shore power connection
- 6 GFI protected duplex 110 V outlets
- 9 double dome lights
- 2 reading lights in berth
- 3×12 V receptacles
- 50 ft. shore power cord
- 2 plastic water tanks (approx. 77 US gal.)
- Pressure fresh water system
- 110 V and engine hot water heater
- Engine heat-exchanger plumbed to a hot water tank
- 3 automatic bilge pumps
- Bilge pump alarm and warning light
- Seacocks on all underwater fittings
- All underwater metal bonded to the zinc anode
- 12 V horn
- 3 windshield wipers – auto parking
- 1 compass – lowe station
- 2 dry chemical fire extinguishers
- 3 dock lines
- 3 fenders